DOWNTOWN LIVING. HILLSBOROUGH-STYLE.
Hillsborough, recognized as one of America’s Coolest Small Towns, is at your doorstep when you live at 515 Churton. Restaurants, bars, museums, historic sites, galleries, & a farmer’s market are all right nearby. Just a few blocks down Churton Street, you’ll find Radius Pizza, Antonia’s, Panciuto, Sandwich Shop, Hot Tin Roof, The Wooden Nickel, and the Weaver Street Market Co-op Grocery. On a summer weekend, there’s no need to move your car to attend one of Hillsborough’s many street festivals, or a Last Friday Art Walk.
Located in the Historic District, the residences at 515 Churton are ideally located for enjoying all that downtown Hillsborough and the Research Triangle area have to offer.
515 Churton is convenient to top-rated healthcare facilities, Duke University, University of North Carolina, outdoor recreation, culture, entertainment, nightlife, and some of the finest food in the South.
If work or fun takes you further, commuting is easy with Chapel Hill, Durham, Research Triangle Park, and Greensboro just a short drive away.
- Hillsborough Riverwalk
- Golf courses (public & private)
- Historic Occoneechee Speedway
- Orange County Sportsplex (pool & ice rink)
- NC Mountains-to-Sea Trail
- Ayr Mount Historic Site
- UNC Health Care Hillsborough Campus: 3.6 miles, 8 min
- Duke University & Medical Center: 12 miles, 18 min
- UNC Chapel Hill: 13 miles, 25 min.
- RTP: 22 miles, 26 min
- RDU Airport: 28 miles, 31 min
- Greensboro: 36 miles, 33 min